All~Waves Aquatics Policies and
- Prior to lesson start every parent MUST notify the instructor of any relevant medical circumstances, learning disabilities, or water experiences that may interfere with our lesson
- Do not feed your child one hour prior to their lesson, especially milk products. Even during an easy day at the pool a child will swallow air and water during their lesson. If this does happen it
can cause them to spit up in the pool.
- You are strongly encouraged to give your child a snack after they leave the pool.
- Please register early to guarantee your enrollment. If a check is returned for any reason a $25 fee will be added to your balance and once notified of returned check, payment is due
Changes to Schedules
All~Waves Aquatics reserves the right to change any policy and procedure at anytime without prior notice to ensure ongoing quality and service.
All~Waves Aquatics also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Schedules are subject to change.
We swim in all kinds of weather, sunshine to rain and wind storms. The only time we will cancel class is for lightning storms. If a storm seems it could take a turn the for the worse classes may
be delayed. If for any reason your child defecates in the pool resulting in a pool closure for the day, you will be charged $25 pool closure fee for first offense, $200 for second offense. Your child
will not swim until this fee is paid. If this occurs more then twice, we will no longer be able to accommodate you.
Pool Rules and Code of Conduct
- Any swimmer with hair long enough to get in their eyes or face must have it pulled back securely or wear a swim cap.
- THERE IS NO RUNNING ON THE POOL DECK.
- No pushing, dunking, or throwing things in the pool.
- Swimmers may not enter the water before their instructor gives them permission.
- No eating or chewing candy or gum during lesson.
- No food or drinks other than water are allowed on the pool deck. If your drink has a lid, we will make an exception.
- Glass is NEVER allowed on the premises.
- Please clean up toys when done with them (put back in the bucket).
- Every child must go to the bathroom and shower off prior to entering the pool.
- Parents supervise all children, no horseplay or disturbances while lessons are in progress.
- Please do not allow your child to put on fins prior to lessons. Fins are meant for in the pool and they are hazardous if used outside of the pool. Walking with fins on the pool deck is strictly
- Unless otherwise directed by their instructor, all students over the age of 3 years of age should have a pair of goggles at every class.
- All swimmers must wear appropriate swimwear. While it is not required, we highly recommend that girls wear one-piece swimsuit.
- Children are not permitted to wear water wings, life vests, or suits with floatation devices.
- Please remove all Band Aids prior to entering the pool. If a wound is bleeding, others will be at risk of contracting blood-borne pathogens. We recommend using liquid band-aid.
- Please do not bring a sick/contagious child to class to avoid spreading the illness any further, however our 24 hour cancellation policy is still in effect.
- All~waves Aquatics is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please drive carefully, there are children at play throughout the neighborhood. If all traffic rules are not followed you will unable to attend lesson at this facility.
- Children 4 years and older must use gender-appropriate bathrooms.
- Please keep our facility clean, flush toilets, throw away any trash, and turn off showers when finished using them.
Swim Lessons 101:
An upset child will calm much easier when they realize mom and dad will return once they stop crying. So if your child is crying, the instructor will ask you to step away. Out of sight out of mind. Please be patient this can take some time, especially with children with separation anxiety. It will happen. If you are relaxed chances are your child will stay relaxed.
Please bring a warm towel for your child, and we ask that you please be considerate to others and use the appropriate bathrooms NOT the pool deck for changing.
Classes begin and end promptly. Please arrive ten minutes early so that your child has time to get changed, use the restroom, and get their swim caps and goggles ready. If you are late by fifteen
minutes or more you can use the remainder of the lesson time you were allotted and still pay for the full lesson.
Any swimmer whom is not completely potty trained is required to wear a non-disposable swim diaper(should be tight around the legs and body). Disposable swim diapers can be worn underneath the
non-disposable ones. A swimsuit or pair of shorts should be worn over the diaper. Even a small accident in the pool can close the pool for up to 24 hours. Closing the pool is an inconvenience to
everyone and cost the company time and money. If in doubt, ask your instructor to examine the diaper
before entering the pool.
Periodically pictures could be taken of our classes to display on advertisements, the website or on the pool deck. If you have a concern about your child’s
picture being taken and displayed please notify us upon enrollment. These pictures will not be sold and will only be used to benefit the company.
All~Waves Watch The Pool
Although our classes are private and ever watching instructors, it only takes an instant for a child to slip underwater. If this occurs please alert us as quickly as possible. And if this happens please remain calm. The child’s reaction will depend on yours. Be positive and reassuring. We want to keep our little swimmers safe and the best way to do that is the helpful watch of their parents.
Our schedules are carefully crafted back to back and a cancellation effects the instructor as well as other clients ability to make up a lesson. For this reason, we do require 24 hours notice in order to cancel a lesson without paying for the lesson. Lesson times tend to be the same every week and if you need to move your times or know you are going on vacation, please give us as much notice as possible.
Release and Indemnification
For and in consideration of the benefits to me, from the use by me and /or my child(ren) of the facilities of All~Waves Aquatics LLC and other good and valuable consideration the undersigned, individually and of his/her heirs and personal representatives, hereby release All~Waves Aquatics LLC, directors, officers, agents, swim team members, and employees from any and all claims of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of the use by me and/or my child(ren) of said facilities. The undersigned, individually and of his/her heirs and personal
representatives, further agree to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless All~Waves Aquatics LLC and their directors, officers, agents, swim team members, and employees from any and all liability or loss whatsoever. (including cost of defending claims) arising out of said use of facilities.
By signing below I agree that I have
read, understand and will abide by the above swim school policies.
Download and Print Form